Thursday, November 14, 2013

A new way of thinking

First off, I wanna apologize for slacking from my blogs lol. Lately, its been a heck of a challenging ride for me but now that I've truly and fully grasped a hold of Gods heart, I'm finally back on track. For the past few months, I have been so distracted by the world and was unable to hear from God. It was like all day and every day, I had certain thoughts enter my head such as, "God, is the person gonna be my wife or will I ever get married, what's my future gonna be like, would I even a successful man, am I good to fulfill your calling?

I'm sure you can all relate to some of the things I've said and its normal to have those because who doesn't wanna get married, have a successful life, etc. We're human beings after all but this morning, God spoke to my heart and told me these exact words, "It's time to stop worrying Andrew and its time to let go." When I felt and heard those words, it was stfirst a tough decision for me to make but at the same time, I was relieved because I just knew that it was God speaking to me. So what did I do, I had no other choice but to finally let it all go and surrender it to God. Like I said, it was tough but when I finally let go, I felt so much better.

I just knew right then that God knows exactly what He's doing in my life and thst He'll never let me down. I was just like, "Ok Lord, You are the Almighty God and you can do anything. So I choose to trust you with all this and hand it all over to you. Whatever happens, Im still gonna trust you and choose to be happy." I truly felt since I've done this, it has made me a much stronger man and more responsible. Was it hard to do, absolutely. Letting go is never an easy thing to do but in life some of the toughest decisions we'll have to make are usually the right ones. I just thank God for protecting me and letting me know that He's got my back no matter what. After foing sll that stuff, I now have a new and positive way of thinking now.

I have decided that in time when God feels I'm good and ready, He will reveal to me who my wife is gonna be, that He holds my future in His hands, that I choose to believe that He will bless me abundantly with a great successful life and that He will give me the desires of my heart. I definitely needed this for myself and I hope it encourages you. Dont rush into anything, such as trying to a boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife. Go work on yourself first. Thats what time is there for. For you and God. When the time is right and you have grown and matured as a woman/man and have a full intimate relationship with God, then He'll give you your spouse.

When it comes to these thoughts, I choose to live by these verses: "Seek first the kingdom and everything will fall into place." Also, "Do not worry about tomorrow for tomorrow can take care of itself. Focus on the now."  Peace be with you all my friends. Stsy focused. :)


Andrew Farr


No comments:

Post a Comment